Thursday, December 6, 2012

Green Smoothies

This was a big step for me.  As most know, I hate all things green. Lately I have really felt the need to make sure I am getting the proper nutrients, as most picky eaters do not, and was compelled to concoct this vibrant smoothie in hopes for the best.  The sight of it is scary I know, but it truly taste better than it looks and I have found a new way to get those not so tasty greens into my system.


Neon green or not, there is no arguing the true benefits of getting your greens in each day.  They are the most concentrated source of nutrition of any food. Among the many benefits these leafy greens can help with arthritis, diabetes, osteoporosis and arterial plaque. To read more about the many reasons you should make sure you are getting that leafy goodness in your body go to:http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbsuperfoods/a/greensnutrition.htm
Or read about how leafy greens helped this doctor get out of a wheel chair and feeling 100 times better: 

Here is one version of many different combinations you can try:
 1 banana
1 c frozen pineapple
1 c almond milk
2 c fresh spinach 
1 packet of stevia in the raw or one tbls of honey if you like it a little sweeter

Blend well in a blender. If you need to drink it out of a closed container so the green does not freak you out...it is ok! Enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. it is obvious that I would simply Luna Trim try to deflect this anyhoo. Nah, most of that is useless. That's not difficult to do and everyone benefits in the end.
    https://bit.ly/2ujJrYl

    ReplyDelete