Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whole Foods Faramacy

Ok so for all of you who are open to trying new things and really want to start eating better snacks I highly recommend this site! Wholefoodsfarmacy.com

When I went to camp this year I was worried because everyday on "site" for lunch they serve sandwiches. Being the picky eater that I am...I don't eat sandwiches and know I had to have a plan.  I went to this website and ordered a sample pack of their "phi" and I was shipped 20 different snack size foods.  The Phi is a cookie dough consistency of different fruits and veggies and and other goodness that is all natural and good for you. Needless to say, I ate one sample pack for lunch a day and was completely content! Perfect meal supplement for me and I am getting nutrients that I don't normally in my very strange diet.
I highly recommend the Phi plus or the coco cherry phi.   Next order I am going to try the "fruitalicious"

1 comment:

  1. Coco cherry sounds good. I don't think I can be content by eating just one pack! ;-)

    ReplyDelete