Sunday, August 29, 2010

My first likable salad


So I know what you are thinking....if you are as picky as I am.  "What in the world are you doing eating a salad!" I know, I know, but I am really trying to like new things and I wanted to share my experience with you.  This is also a lunch meal from my "alkaline only" food plan. I say this was my first likable salad but it was still a stretch for me and by no means to I crave salad yet.  I am just trying to branch out.



Need: Romaine lettuce
veggie spice (freeze dried vegetables from wholefood farmacy.com)
Heart of Gold oil from wholefood farmacy.com or your favorite olive oil.

First wash your lettuce and slice it up into small edible bites. Then place it into a bowl and poor a serving of veggie spice (great substitution for croutons) on top.  Lastly drizzle your oil as your dressing on top and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment